For a school pumpkin parade project, Jax has to come up with a character from a book that he enjoys reading. Then we had to decorate the pumpkin like that character. I made a couple of suggestions (Pete the Cat, Captain Flynn and the Pirate Dinosaurs), which Jax immediately shot down. He picked a book from our bookcase about ghosts of Mississippi which I immediately shot down. I told him that he must pick a book that he actually reads. About 30 minutes later, Jax walked into the kitchen announced his new selection: "I have picked The Bible, and I want my pumpkin to be Jesus." Well, how do you argue with that request?? However, I could not imagine how in the world we could accomplish such a thing. John and Jax took off to Walmart to look for some Jesus hair. Unfortunately, Walmart was all out of potential Jesus hair. So we asked Jax if there was another character from his Bible that he would like to use. He chose Moses. Thank goodness Jax has a creative and artistic daddy! Th...
Comments
Congratulations!!