The Latest

So at my appointment yesterday, I was doing GREAT! While that is a wonderful thing for me...something I have definitely prayed for...my doctor said that he had lost his medical reasons for inducing me. So now, he says the baby won't be coming this week. The week before my blood pressure was still a little elevated, but this week it was 130/82. He was happy with that. He did give me a chance to say that I had been checking it at home and it was high...but I just couldn't do it. So he asked me to come in Tuesday morning for an appt. He said not to eat or drink anything before my appt just in case. If my pressure is elevated even a little, he will send me straight to the hospital. Otherwise, I am to be at the hospital 9/17 at 8:00 a.m. to be induced. Funny thing is, I wasn't even disappointed that it isn't this week. I'm so thrilled to have really had a normal healthy pg (except for the diabetes which I've kept under ctrl the whole time). HOWEVER, I am very uncomfortable with the fact that my doctor is going out of town on Friday and won't be back until Monday night. I really do hope that I can make it until he's back!!

Anyway...the baby is "scheduled" to be born on Wednesday 9/17!

I have to admit...I've been feeling really emotional about Jax this week. I guess because he won't be the "baby" anymore. It won't be "Just Jax" after next week! I'm thrilled to meet his thus far nameless brother, but at the same time I've been hugging Jax at night with tears in my eyes. On that note...the name of my blog will be changing next week too!! Stay tuned. Believe it or not, I have already picked a new name for it.

Comments

Thomas said…
Ok, I am going to admit it--I've been refreshing this page since yesterday--I think I got a little obsessed! I'm glad you're all still doing well, and can't wait to see the boys' rooms.

:)
Amanda said…
:) - Well, I will admit we've got the laptop packed to take to the hospital as well. So we will update with news as soon as we're able!!
April S. said…
I am glad to see all is going well and I can't wait to hear the name you guys have picked out and see the new baby. I totally didn't mean to embarrass you by calling you out in my last post. It was a "KUDOS" to you and the hard work you have done.....and you made me laugh when you said you were overweight to begin with. I haven't seen you after you had jax, but you only gained 19 pounds with him and you were TINY before you got pregnant, so I doubt you grew any after...either way, you have done great this pregnancy and your self discipline is amazing to me.
Landon Wallis said…
I can only imagine how you feel about Jax not being the baby anymore. I have already been a little emotional about the same thing with Mack, and am sure it will only get harder as our new little man gets closer to arriving. You will have to help me through it!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Never Say Never!!! :)