Weekend
We had a good weekend. I don't feel like I really accomplished that much though. Friday night, John and I took it easy...pizza & movie. Saturday my sister and mom came over to help me work on the boys' rooms. We painted doors, painted letters, washed swing and bassinet and clothes, hung pictures....but still didn't totally finish the room. So I'm not showing pictures of the rooms until all is done!
Saturday night - I had my first babysitter (besides family) to come and watch Jax after he went to bed so we could have a night out. We were going to the Rendezvous, but I didn't think I could stand in line to wait for a table that long. We ended up at Outback Steakhouse where I had painful contractions about 5 minutes apart for 40 minutes. So we had to come straight home and let me lay down. They got more sporadic so we didn't have to go to the hospital after all.
Sunday we went to church. Then Karen and my mom came over again to help me. We didn't do much at all Sunday. Karen and I got in the pool with the kiddies for a little while. It's hard to believe but the water has already started getting cold! Jax had a great time riding "Big Red." His Grandaddy got it a few weeks ago, and Jax wants to be in it so much he would probably sleep in it!
Baby - the contractions were really intense and painful Sunday night. I panicked a little because I thought it was time, but then they slowed down and got further apart. I was getting John to come and feel the difference in my stomach when I was contracting. From across the room, he said, "I can see the difference!." My stomach got so tight and looked so deformed during the contractions - they are definitely the hardest I've had thus far. Appointment is at 1:45 - bag is packed - clothes are washed - just no name for baby yet!!!!!!!
Jax in his floaties!
The two of them together!
Jax kept jumping up and down and diving head first out of this float! Luckily he holds his breath when he goes under.




Trying it again!

Me and Jax in the pool

Jax floating on his back





Riding with Aunt K

Saturday night - I had my first babysitter (besides family) to come and watch Jax after he went to bed so we could have a night out. We were going to the Rendezvous, but I didn't think I could stand in line to wait for a table that long. We ended up at Outback Steakhouse where I had painful contractions about 5 minutes apart for 40 minutes. So we had to come straight home and let me lay down. They got more sporadic so we didn't have to go to the hospital after all.
Sunday we went to church. Then Karen and my mom came over again to help me. We didn't do much at all Sunday. Karen and I got in the pool with the kiddies for a little while. It's hard to believe but the water has already started getting cold! Jax had a great time riding "Big Red." His Grandaddy got it a few weeks ago, and Jax wants to be in it so much he would probably sleep in it!
Baby - the contractions were really intense and painful Sunday night. I panicked a little because I thought it was time, but then they slowed down and got further apart. I was getting John to come and feel the difference in my stomach when I was contracting. From across the room, he said, "I can see the difference!." My stomach got so tight and looked so deformed during the contractions - they are definitely the hardest I've had thus far. Appointment is at 1:45 - bag is packed - clothes are washed - just no name for baby yet!!!!!!!
Me and Jax
Karen and Harlee Kate - She's wearing Jax's hat!!
Looking at the water he spilled on the floor!
Trying it again!
Me and Jax in the pool
Jax floating on his back
Grandaddy and Jax on Big Red
Jax - on our way to the family reunion last weekend
Comments