Oh-boy, oh-boy . . .

Well, considering the chaos in the house, taking care of 2 boys has not been bad! My house is quite a disaster with walls down everywhere, torn up floors, and still no oven. Luckily I have a GREAT easy baby. Ronin is doing so well. And apparently the breast feeding is going great too. He had his 2 week appt Wednesday and weighed 7 lbs. The goal @ 2 weeks is for them to be back to their birth weight. It's funny how different it is this time!! He's also a great sleeper. I get up once or twice a night to feed him. He's never crying when I get up ... just moving around.

Jax has been adjusting well. But he really wants to HELP a lot. Like picking him up, taking off his hat, tickling his feet, pushing him in the swing (that doesn't need to be pushed). I can't take my eyes off of Jax!!

I am loving being at home with the boys. I've been a bit territorial of my time with them. I feel like the clock is ticking and I only have a few more weeks to be stay-at-home-mom. I hate that!! I'm cherishing every moment we have together during my leave.

I will try and post some of the newer pictures tomorrow. Not promising anything...I do have to wait until Jax is down for a nap for that to happen. And these days there is too much to do during nap time!!!

post signature

Comments

April S. said…
Love the new layout! Very cute! Glad to hear Ronin is such a great baby, I PRAY that I am lucky the second time around too. I look forward to many updates on how it is with 2 now. I need to learn lots from you over the next few months! Take care and I can't wait to see more pictures of the boys!
Thomas said…
I LOVE the new blog! It looks great! It sounds like things are going great, and I'm so glad. Congratulations on the nursing going well--I'm so happy it's working out. It's a great thing. So glad to see you're all settling in as a family of four!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party