All I want for Christmas....

...... Is to decorate and move home!!!! Things are finally starting to come together with our remodeling. I am anticipating we'll get to move back in this weekend. The tile is finished, so now we have to move on to getting the cabinets up, granite in, and appliances delivered and in place. Is it too much to hope for all this by Christmas???? I hope not! John, Jax, Ronin and myself are still snuggled up in the apartment for now...with not a single Christmas decoration. Those of you that know me well...hard to believe, huh? I can't wait to decorate even if it only stays up a few days.

Last week, Jax had a stomach virus. I got it from him on Friday. On Saturday I took him to the dr. because he did not sleep for the previous 2 nights. He had a severe double ear infection. He's feeling so much better now, and almost back to acting like himself. He's so funny now. He'll repeat ANYTHING we tell him to. He also sings a few songs with me that are hilarious. I am trying to get it on video...so far unsuccessfully.

Ronin is still being an angel. He can now go 8 hours at night without eating. I am thrilled about that. 6 is still more his average though. I know he's gaining weight because he's already outgrown some of his clothes. I took him in our house this week and let him play in his crib and swing while I did some organizing....I said to Ronin, "You may not believe it, but this is our real house." Bless his heart, but he only spent his first 3 weeks in the house.

I'm almost through Christmas shopping. Jax pointed to the TV the other night and held his hands out saying "PEEEEASE" over the Elmo Live toy. I have a feeling Santa will have to bring it now since it's the only thing he's officially asked for.

I can hardly believe that Christmas is right around the corner...my newborn is 12 weeks old...my toddler is 23 months...where has the time gone???







post signature

Comments

Thomas said…
Ronin is getting so big--and he's so cute! In the second picture, he looks like your dad to me.
April S. said…
i sure hope you guys get to move back in the house this weekend. I am sure it has been a little cramped not living in the house, but it looks like it will be well worth the wait. can't wait to see pics of the completed house and some decorations too.

hope you guys are all back in good health. I can't believe that Ronin is already 11 weeks old!