Growing Ronin!

Ro's had a lot of firsts!!!

Ronin started rolling in December. I can hardly believe it because he's rarely laying down when he's not swadled. That boy loves to be wrapped up. But he breaks free from it a lot more now. I've got to catch it on video!



He also started holding toys and really noticing his hands. Sometimes he'll just stare at them. Most of the time he tries to eat them. This results in him being covered in drool. I wouldn't be surprised if a tooth pops through pretty soon.



He also took his pacifier out of his mouth and put it back in a few times. Most of the time he just takes it out so he can put his fingers or fist in instead. He's may be teething with all of his drooling and hand sucking he does! He's even made a hickey on his hand!



He also started eating cereal, and did quite well. I will start him on veggies next week after his 4 month appt.



And he's been getting in his jumper and bumbo too!



I've got to add a laughing video on here for you. This is the happiest baby. He will smile for almost anyone and laughs at everything! He gets tickled so easily. There are so many times that he will be laughing while I am just changing his clothes or diaper. It's too cute. And he has the biggest gummy smile I've ever seen! Sorry it's sideways!



He's still pretty much exclusively breastfeeding. I think he got one or two bottles of formula while I was off on Christmas break. And I'm back to pumping at work again. He still is a really good sleeper. He sleeps in his crib....sometimes all night, and sometimes not. It just depends on how well he ate at his last feeding. His last feeding is usually around 9:00 and he'll wake up around either 3 or 5 for a feeding. He always goes right back to sleep ... and me too.

Ro's first day in the jumper:


Chillin with Daddy


First bite of cereal
Holding his pacifier

Laughing at Daddy


Wearing the gown Jax wore home from the hospital




post signature


Comments

April S. said…
What a cutie Ronin is!!! His video is just precious. He looks like he is such an easy baby! Congrats on such a beautiful family.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party