Random stuff...
On Saturday - John and I went out and ate some yummy sushi and had a great time shopping for a new rug. Well, not exactly - we had a great time, but southaven was way too crowded...and we didn't find a rug...and we wished we would have just gone to a movie when it was all said and done. On Sunday, we went to Sardis Lake where my sister and her family were camping in their new camper. Jax had so much fun playing on the playground there! I've added some pictures from the Lake!
Also, I got to thinking that I never posted any pictures of Ronin's nursery! Of course, it's still the antique furniture that I used with Jax and Jax's crib. But I did change the decorations and colors for the new roomie!








John and Jax

Playing....

Look at that face! Jumping......
Falling.....
Ronin in his jumper!
Jax saying Cheese!! Still in his pj's eating an apple for breakfast!

The "kids" on the playground.

Karen and Harlee Kate

Ronin and his Grandaddy


Last but not least, please say a prayer for my precious niece Harlee Kate. She is having an MRI on Monday the 23rd, and will have to be put to sleep for the procedure. It is just being done as a precaution. She has some symptoms of something called Horner's Syndrome...(different colored eyes is her presenting symptom). Sometimes this syndrome is caused by something as simple as a middle ear infection to things as serious as tumors. The MRI is just to be safe and make sure that it's nothing serious going on. I don't think there is anything to worry about, but I know they would appreciate the extra prayers!
Also, I got to thinking that I never posted any pictures of Ronin's nursery! Of course, it's still the antique furniture that I used with Jax and Jax's crib. But I did change the decorations and colors for the new roomie!
John and Jax
Playing....
Look at that face! Jumping......
The "kids" on the playground.
Karen and Harlee Kate
Ronin and his Grandaddy

Comments