Up, Up and Away...

We took Jax to see his first movie on Tuesday night (6/23). We went to see UP. It was a really cute movie. I didn't know how Jax would do since he is a VERY active 2 year old, to say the least. But it was not too bad. We made it through the whole movie without walking out. And he managed to wait to use the potty until after it was over. The only thing that didn't work too well, was the 3D glasses. When he leaned back in his seat, it pushed the glasses forward on his head. Then they would fall. John had to get them once from the aisle below us, and I spilled the raisins once when I was trying to help him put them back on. But overall, it was a good first!










post signature

Comments

Corinne said…
We took Tim to monsters vs aliens, and had huge problems with the 3d glasses. They were way too big for him.
Glad to see Jax had fun. Did you enjoy the movie??

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party