Wilson Waterbabies
I am so glad that it is finally pool time. Just like their mommy, my boys love the pool. Jax, Mom, Dad and I were the first in the pool this year (5/23). This was Memorial Day weekend, and it was like mother nature was bipolar. One minute the sun would be out...the next minute it would be raining. We had John's family and my parents come over on Monday to cook out and swim. We were lucky the rain did not hit us until everyone was gone! This was Ronin's first day to get in the pool. He really liked it, but what doesn't he like....


This is what my boys are usually doing when I leave in the mornings. Eating and watching Seasame Street.
Bobbie (our babysitter) and Ro
Ronin puts a letter in his mouth and refuses to take it out during bath time. It's so funny. He'll just crawl around the tub with his letter in his mouth.
This one didn't have to be cropped since his belly covers up the important areas. ha


Mommy always gets soaked during bath time!
Cheesing for the camera

And a serious one

Showing off his new skill - sign language for "I love you" - A couple of weeks ago he did this sign to me as he was going to sleep and said "wuv oo." Melted my heart....


After bath - soaking in some Scooby Doo. His new favorite show. We were at church and this man sat down behind us. Jax waved at him, and he leaned up and said "Hey buddy. Are you my buddy?" To which Jax responded, "no. stash." Which means mustache - the man had a mustache. He asked Jax what his name was, and Jax said, "uh, Reddie (freddie)." I said "no it is not Freddie!" Tell him your name. He repeated, "Reddie." I said, "Jax Ryon, tell him your name." And he hollered, "REDDIE." So every now and then, Jax will only answer to Freddie (from Scooby Doo). And he'll correct me if I call him Jax. This boy is a mess.

Other news - I finally got sick of my long hair and cut it off. Jimmy James was glad to see me since it has been so long since I've gotten anything done to my hair. The new cut is nothing special - just a lot shorter. I was just sick of my hair getting pulled out by Ro, and getting caught in everything. I also had become obsessed with split ends. I was spending way too much time looking for them. So here is the before....
And the lovely self-portrait afters....
Mommy always gets soaked during bath time!
And a serious one
Showing off his new skill - sign language for "I love you" - A couple of weeks ago he did this sign to me as he was going to sleep and said "wuv oo." Melted my heart....
After bath - soaking in some Scooby Doo. His new favorite show. We were at church and this man sat down behind us. Jax waved at him, and he leaned up and said "Hey buddy. Are you my buddy?" To which Jax responded, "no. stash." Which means mustache - the man had a mustache. He asked Jax what his name was, and Jax said, "uh, Reddie (freddie)." I said "no it is not Freddie!" Tell him your name. He repeated, "Reddie." I said, "Jax Ryon, tell him your name." And he hollered, "REDDIE." So every now and then, Jax will only answer to Freddie (from Scooby Doo). And he'll correct me if I call him Jax. This boy is a mess.

Comments