Easter

We had an Easter egg hunt at Aunt Corrie & Uncle John's house this year. The kids had a blast....playing with the dirty dog and eating lots of candy!





Ronin loves animals....



The dog was WET from running through the mud. But that didn't stop Ronin from giving the dog some love.



































The kids with Ninny (John's grandmother). Ronin closes his eyes when you ask him to say Cheese!



I love the look Jax is giving...










So sweet!







We had a flat tire on the way home. It took us soooo much longer to get home. I think like almost 2 extra hours. I wanted to take a picture of the manual...I was reading the owner's manual to see where the spare tire was...and it said "This vehicle is not equipped with a spare tire due to having no where to accommodate it." I'm not kidding. We found the flaw of a hybrid...all the extra stuff underneath takes up too much room so a tire cannot be stowed. Oh well, the equipped the vehcile with a nice compressor with built in sealant. Unfortunately the sealant leaked and was running through the parking lot. I get tickled everytime I see this picture of John's face....have you ever had a blowout on a Sunday afternoon after your kids who are 3 years old and under have eaten candy for 3 straight hours?? It's a LITTLE frustrating, to say the least. haha. But we survived!








post signature


Comments

Corinne said…
Wow Ronin looks just like Jax. So cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party