The swamp is gone!

This weekend we finally got our liner replaced in the pool. It is full of cold, but clear water now. Yay!

It was no easy task. I kept reminding myself of how I thought John and I could do this on our own. Ha! I will NEVER try it.

Friday would have been Lisa's 43rd birthday. The family all got together at Arkabutla lake for a picnic and some family time. It was really special, and I love all of my family! I am so glad that none of us had to be alone at this time of remembering her.





Harlee Kate:




Ronin in the swing:





Jax - He pulled down his pants and peed in the grass twice while we were there. I tried to explain how we don't want to let other people see our private areas...but he said, "momma, i just tee-tee'd in the wass (grass), not in my pants." He was proud, so I let it go. Like he said, it wasn't in his pants.


John, Zach, Jax, and I went on a nature walk. It was very pretty and smelled of honeyscukle ... one of my favorite things! I do think I can jostle this baby out of my belly early if I do that kind of walk very often!


The roots of a tree that had fallen down!
Jax got an iron man mask at Target on Sunday. He got a lot of laughs wearing this through the store!


It was a nice weekend! The more I work these days, the more I appreciate time at home with my family. It was really nice to spend the day with John, Jax and Ronin on Sunday. We ate at Wimpy's Burgers for the first time, and it was good! Then we did our shopping trip at Target. I somehow took no pictures of myself with my kids this weekend...imagine that! I am always the one behind the camera.























post signature

Comments

Hey! So excited you updated your blog. I do look at it you know and need updates :)! I can't wait to see the pool and the rest of the makeover! DON"T FIND OUT!

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party