Jax's first day of 3K and new haircut

Well, he was definitely hesitant to go to 3K. I work at NWCC, and they have a child care program there for 3-4K. When I dropped him off, he said, "I hope the kids like me." It was not easy to leave him after being home for 6 weeks!I promised him a bike if he could make it through 1 week of school! He really liked hanging out in my office when his school was over...until he decided that he didn't like it because he "couldn't laugh loud and there was no swing." Also, when I picked Jax up yesterday, he said "Mommy, thank you for coming to get me so I didn't have to spend the night at stool (school)."
He hangs out with me in my office after he gets out of his 3K class. He loves this!


post signature

Comments