Christmas 2010
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was bittersweet, as it was our first Christmas without Lisa, Adam, Charlie pup, and our second without Uncle Mark. Christmas will never be the same without them. But anytime with family is cherished, and we spent lots of fun times with family!
It took so long for me to get in the Christmas spirit this year. I know, I know. I am the one usually putting my tree up at the beginning of November. But after losing Adam, I was too down in the dumps to even think about decorating. The first weekend in December, I forced myself to get in the spirit by going shopping for new tree decorations at Everblooms! I was soo proud of my tree that I decorated all by myself. I started at 10:00 pm on 12/2 and decorated until 2:30 in the morning. Of course, I always decorate in a red dress and high heels. This year I even had a new red dress. The kids were so excited when they woke up the next morning to finally see all the Christmas decorations out!
These pictures are not in order...oh well!
Gunnar's Christmas loot ... yes, Santa brought him his own "Pop" lovee that matches Jax and Ronin's Peep and Poe.
Ronin's loot - Indiana Jones hat, whip, Follow me Thomas, rifle, and cow that sings. Over and over this year, Ronin asked for a cow for Christmas. I am so glad Santa did not bring a real one!
Jax's Christmas loot: Leapster 2, Indiana Jones whip, hat, books, toy story boot house shoes...
Their together gifts: game, baseball, mp3 player



This was just before he threw up all over me! Yep, he woke up with the stomach virus...
The last morning of Elf on the Shelf "Ox" ... Ro would wander through the house every morning calling "OX". It was so cute.
My beautiful mother


It took so long for me to get in the Christmas spirit this year. I know, I know. I am the one usually putting my tree up at the beginning of November. But after losing Adam, I was too down in the dumps to even think about decorating. The first weekend in December, I forced myself to get in the spirit by going shopping for new tree decorations at Everblooms! I was soo proud of my tree that I decorated all by myself. I started at 10:00 pm on 12/2 and decorated until 2:30 in the morning. Of course, I always decorate in a red dress and high heels. This year I even had a new red dress. The kids were so excited when they woke up the next morning to finally see all the Christmas decorations out!
These pictures are not in order...oh well!
Gunnar's Christmas loot ... yes, Santa brought him his own "Pop" lovee that matches Jax and Ronin's Peep and Poe.
Comments