Snow
Since it's too overwhelming to try and do all the blogs that should have been posted the last few months, I'll just have to start with the recent stuff. I am a little busy... and my blog has suffered for sure!
So I will start with the snow! We had a wonderful time playing in the snow! It started snowing on Jax's fourth birthday! We were thrilled, but it definitely messed up our plans. Everyone who knows me well would not be surprised that I started freaking out and canceled our plans at the thought of getting stranded in the snow away from our children! We were taking Jax to Southaven to Chucky Cheese and going to see a movie...just me, John, and Jax. We ended up at Walmart buying groceries and the roads were already getting slick when we left. We got about 6 inches of snow.
So I will start with the snow! We had a wonderful time playing in the snow! It started snowing on Jax's fourth birthday! We were thrilled, but it definitely messed up our plans. Everyone who knows me well would not be surprised that I started freaking out and canceled our plans at the thought of getting stranded in the snow away from our children! We were taking Jax to Southaven to Chucky Cheese and going to see a movie...just me, John, and Jax. We ended up at Walmart buying groceries and the roads were already getting slick when we left. We got about 6 inches of snow.
These gloves are a nightmare to keep on!
All bundled up...Ronin!
We had a blast on this! I think John was trying to throw Wendy and me off in the gully...I should have known better than to let him pull us with no kids!

Comments