Thanksgiving
Well, since I am just now blogging about it 2 months later....I can only post what I remember. It was very warm that day. We had lunch at Corrie & John Lucius' house. The kids stripped after lunch and ran around in underwear! That night we had dinner at my parents house, but I have no pictures of that. We left pretty early so we could prepare for our shopping day! It's one of my favorite times with my mom and sister!











Here are some more pictures we took around Thanksgiving while it was warm outside! Jax is a little obsessed with Indiana Jones. He loves loves loves to dress up like Indiana Jones. He talked his Daddy into making him an Indiana Jones beard. It's really cute though. He'll come in from school, and become Dr. Jones. Then he walks around until you notice. Of course, once he gets started using the whip, it's not nearly as cute.










Here are some more pictures we took around Thanksgiving while it was warm outside! Jax is a little obsessed with Indiana Jones. He loves loves loves to dress up like Indiana Jones. He talked his Daddy into making him an Indiana Jones beard. It's really cute though. He'll come in from school, and become Dr. Jones. Then he walks around until you notice. Of course, once he gets started using the whip, it's not nearly as cute.

Comments