Consignment...

I am getting some of my larger baby items out and ready to take to consignment next week. If you are interested in something before I go, let me know! I have priced my items at least 30% or below retail.

Wall Art, Canvas, Train $15

Turquoise/Aqua Solid Shag Rug $15 (never used because it was the wrong shade of blue!)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/your-zone-solid-shag-rug-green-glaze/13256686?findingMethod=rr&ssm=0&sspt=1 (The rug I have is aqua/turquoise)



http://www.eddiebauertravelsystem.com/category/eddie-bauer-travel-system/ (This is the exact one I have, and it is pictured below.)

http://www.adoos.ca/post/6069761/eddie_bauer_lightweight_travel_system_stroller_car (this link shows more images of the style. The stroller holds the car seat, it also will recline all the way, and the tray is removeable. The car seat comes with a base.)

Stroller:
aluminum frame
one-hand folding mechanism
stands upright when folded
multi-position seat recline including flat
weather-protection quilted boot
3-point harness system
child's tray with cup holder and snack area
parent's tray has 2 cup holders and closed storage area
8 1/2" front dual swivel wheels with self-locating lock
9 1/2" rear wheels

Car seat:
for infants 5 to 22 lb.
5-point harness system
3 adjustable harness heights and buckle positions
removable head and hip roll
multi-position canopy with covered 'peek-a-boo' window
removable weather protection sueded microfibre boot
3-position adjustable stay-in-car base


Comments

Corinne said…
I don't want to think about the day when we'll have to give away our baby stuff. I'm still holding on to it.
Amanda said…
I know what you mean Corinne! But at the same time, I am so sick of the space all this stuff consumes. If we were to have a number 4!!!, then I would want Gunnar to be 3 years old before I would even get pregnant. And, I don't want to keep this stuff that long. I think after using everything for 3 kids, I will be ready for new stuff IF we do this again. HAHA

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party