20 months!!!



My baby is so big!!! And that gives me baby fever. I can't help it. I love babies. This is the longest I have ever gone in between kids without being pregnant.
Gunnar is so sweet and loving! He tries to do the sign language for I love you by pointing his fingers at us. He is plentiful with his hugs and kisses. He wrinkles his nose at the request of "cheese" for any pictures. He loves to dance and nod his head to the beat of music. He can say Jax, RoRo, Mama, Dada, Sasa, cookie, diaper, more, move, milk, (although these three sound alike). He will try and repeat anything you ask him to say, but not all of it is understandable. He is still sleeping 12 to 14 hours a night. I have added the crib tent to the crib since he climbed out of the bed and fell three times in one night. This happened about 2 months ago. He loves bath time, outside, dogs, swinging, boxing, brushing his teeth and eating cookies. And he is a daddy's boy!!!! Maybe this is why I have baby fever. :)

Comments