Big Green Tractor

I am so excited about summer. I LOVE to garden. What can I say? I inherited it honestly. My garden will never be up to the standards of the gardens that my PawPaw and Grandaddy used to do around my house, but I cannot help it. My time to actually be able to work in the garden is so much more limited! This garden will eventually have weeds in it. There is just no way around some of that for me. But at least we are trying! This year we are getting off to a late start, but I can't wait until we can see some growth!

Jax was helping his Granddaddy with the tractor!

Ronin liked running through the dirt!

Gunnar wanted to drive! 

Gunnar is still trying to drive in this one... 




post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party