Welcome to the athletic world, Amanda.
I never played sports. Unless you count kickball in the 5th grade...the phase in my life before I became too cool to look like I enjoyed P.E. I never played anything competitively. So I have found my immersion in the sports world to be very sobering. I had no idea how much time would be taken up each week by THIS. Running to practice, looking for uniform, looking for gloves that have been misplaced, fixing meals around games...it is never-ending! Of course, it is worth the sacrifice to watch Jax learn a new skill and have fun. I know what you are thinking....wait until I have 2 and then 3 involved in sports. But as a counselor, I have learned about self-preservation. I will not dwell on the inevitable chaos in my future. If I only have a few years left of sanity, I will not given to thinking about the impending chaotic schedule of sports!!
Baseball...first year! Jax has hit the ball (coach pitch) every time! He has avoided using the tee. He is still not exactly sure what to do when he gets the ball, but usually throws to the coach. He has played third base and second base most this season.

Baseball...first year! Jax has hit the ball (coach pitch) every time! He has avoided using the tee. He is still not exactly sure what to do when he gets the ball, but usually throws to the coach. He has played third base and second base most this season.
Two dedicated fans!
Jax playing third!
Ronin hollers "I love you Jax" throughout the games...and does sign language too. :)
Quick change in the van...baseball to soccer.
Harlee Kate came to see Jax play.


Comments