Christmas decorating started early this year!
My sister is having her beautiful home in the Garden Club Tour of Christmas homes in Batesville this year. I have spent bunches of time at her house doing what I love...decorating Christmas trees.
This first tree, Karen did all by herself! :) I only did the bow on the top.
This was my first tree that I did at her house. This is in the sitting area of her master bedroom.
This is the rock-n-roll tree I did for Cash's room! The ornaments are all music or rock-n-roll themed.
This is the tree in Harlee Kate's room. Harlee Kate personalized the tree by decorating her own ornaments. Lots of fun and soooo girly!! I need a close up of this bow because I incorporated that adorable snowman into it.
This is the tree I did for Harlee Kate's bathroom.
This is the tree I did for her media room!
Karen decorated this cute little wreath to put on Harlee Kate's door.
We wrapped the banisters!
The bow hanging in the entry way!
I absolutely love this kitchen!
View of the tree from above!
There are sooo many more decorations and arrangements. Karen has worked so hard. I will take pictures of all these fabulous arrangements that she has made to add after the tour on Sunday! Her home is really beautiful, and she is so talented at decorating her home. If you have a chance, go on the tour! I'm proud of my sister, and thoroughly enjoyed the weekends of eggnog, Christmas music, and decorating! :)Here is a slideshow of everything once we finished!!
Comments