Halloween Fun!
My kids love Halloween. They get this from their Dad, of course. They have been breaking in their costumes for at least a month!
Gunnar was not happy. He only wanted to get in the Gator, but I only wanted him to take a picture first. :(
After throwing a HUGE fit, he said "cheese" ....the minute he got in the Gator.
Ronin was the cutest Ghostbuster ever. He said he was going to suck Jax up since he was a vampire. :)
At least no one was crying in this one.
They loved having their cousin Eli come over!
I think this was the perfect costume for Jax. He picked it out himself!
Have you ever seen a cuter Thor?
We had lots of fun visiting with Koonce, Lauren, and Baby Tucker!
We were thrilled to have Caleb for the weekend!
The best haunted trail yet! I love that my husband gets so involved in this. He makes it special! He gets lots of help too.
The boys loved playing in the tunnel....when it was light!
I was Oscar's trashcan this year. It took forever to pull of the foil!!
Jax and his buddies on his first school field trip!
Seth & Jax
The kids love to do face paint!
Jax and Evan
Jax loves Ms. Tammy
Ronin got to Trick-or-treat with his school too!
My sweet 4 year old!



Comments