Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012 was wonderful!

The first of the Christmas gifts came from Bobbie and Melvin. The kids loved their bean bags!!!










Christmas Eve was a busy day! We started out at my sister's for our family Christmas. We ALL had a blast opening gifts!












Gunnar had been clingy and quick to cry for about 3 days. He didn't start to act better until about 6:00 pm on Christmas Eve. I was one happy mamma to see the end of whatever caused that. I hate when I can't make my kids happy!!! :(

Then we were ready to move on to GrandMyron's house. The kids had SO much fun opening their presents.  And, the big kids had fun with our surprise presents too. ;)   



















Then it was time to head back home. We parents always have loose ends to tie up on Christmas Eve. We put our wrapped gifts to the kids on the couch in the living room this year. When they woke, they rushed in and opened their presents. Jax...very perceptive as always...was asking the whole time "Who are these from?"  Only after all these presents were opened did we confirm that the presents were from us...so that meant that Santa Claus must have left presents downstairs. Santa left each of them a riding vehicle and a stocking full of goodies. 





















Although we are all blessed to be able to open such gifts, the true blessing of the holiday comes in the joy of spending time with those you love most. I am a lucky "guhl" as Ronin would say...because I have an amazing family.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party