Spring Break 2013
We had a blast being together for Spring Break. I love being home with the kids. We mostly played in the yard, but I took them to Sardis one day to play at the lake. Then we went to Jackson with John one day and visited the Petrified Forest. I had gone as a kid, and I wanted to take the kids. It was the funniest thing, they had the exact rock collection in the gift shop that I got when I was a child!!! I couldn't talk any of my kids into wanting it...they each had picked out their own souvenirs.
Please stay on trail...ha!! They did pretty well...with constant reminding.
Jax is a people watcher! I watched him watching this group of kids. He just kind of kicked back and observed. I felt like I could see his mind working...once he decided he wanted to play with them, he inched his way closer...hoping someone would ask him to join. He wants to play with kids bigger than he is...and I so remember that feeling.
Gunnar did chin-ups...does them pretty well...unless you have dusty sand on your hands...and then you fall flat on your back and scare your mama to death!!
Comments