Rollin' Rollin' Ronin

I have been trying to catch Ronin on video doing his rolling thing...but it's been difficult to catch for some reason. I'll let you watch the first few videos to see what I mean about a little helper who is very distracting and doesn't have much patience.




Also...here are some old posts of Jax rolling!

No more tummy time

Rolling All over


On another note...the boys really love each other! It's the sweetest thing to me. Here are some pictures of what I saw in the floor when I left for work this morning. Jax was showing Ro how to play with his toy. I managed to get a couple of decent snaps before getting the rolling videos.
















post signature


Comments

Unknown said…
What sweet little boys! Jax is quite the helper!

Ginnie

Popular posts from this blog

Moses the Pumpkin

Banana Bedhead....

Jax's 3 1/2 year old birthday party